We all have our ambitions and dreams in life, I was born with an intense one which included owning a Nobel Peace Prize, being one of the best in the field of Science and solving world peace. Although I still pine for making the world better, I became a bit less idealistic.
Here is my Lifelist:
- Dress like a samurai during the Sakura Festival and learn how to do archery on a moving horse in Japan.
- Learn how to cook at least 10 dishes and see all the temples in India.
- Go on food trip around Vietnam in an Ao Dai.
- Walk around the Mandalay Palace in Myanmar.
- Dive with the infamous Mola Mola in Indonesia.
- Learn some Muay Thai skills and dance the Khon in Thailand.
- Run around the great wall of China and know all the illegal things in the Forbidden City.
- Win over a local in a beer drinking/sausage or potato eating contest while dressed as a bar maid in Germany.
- Take a panorama shot of the Aurora Borealis from an igloo in Alaska.
- Row a gondola and be like Casanova in Italy.
- See Van Gogh’s work and places of inspiration in France.
- Learn the right way to make good pasta and pizza in Italy.
- Dive in the Red Sea and have a selfie in the pyramids of Egypt.
- Try to live like a Dane for a week in Denmark.
- Look at the world from the highest peak and talk to a monk in Nepal.
- Learn about the different holy places in Israel.
- Do a head stand in front of the Petra in Jordan.
- Kiss a koala, run after a roo, shout from the top of Uluru and dive in the Great Barrier Reef of Australia.
- Go around New Zealand dressed like an elf.
- Spend a week diving around Tubattaha Reef.
- Live like a sea gypsy at the north end of Palawan.
- Dive in all countries included in the Coral Triangle.
- Travel in different countries with a man who will convince me to get married and have awesome kids.
- Own a coffee, chocolate and cheese farm that helps locals.
- Be the best Filipina technical diver
- Go on a crazy road trip across U.S.A.
- Set up my camp in Burning Man festival.
Save a life.
- Publish 10,000 blog entries.
- Learn Spanish, Chinese,French and German.
- Play at least 5 songs with the guitar.
- Start an animal haven.
Stay awake for 3 days straight. Represent the country in an international competition. Climb a coconut tree and open the coconut without help. Start a fire using bamboo. Finish university. Sew a dress using my barehands.
- Solo backpacking across Southeast Asia.
Hitchike in the Philippines.
- Create a food trail across the Philippines.
Create a website from scratch.
- Learn three programming languages.
- Sky dive next to the Burj Khalifa.
- Freedive in the Blue Hole.
- See all the shark species. (Already saw the thresher shark, white tip, black tip and whale shark)
- Swim with a big school of manta rays.
- Win an international speech contest.
- Drive a McLaren in a F1 circuit.
- Own a black Ducati.
Have a supporting role in an episode of a foreign travel show.
- Stay healthy until I reach 80.
- Ride a camel through the desert.
- Go on an African safari.
- Run next to Usain Bolt.
- Watch the World Cup live.
- Read 5,000 books.
- Visit all the tea farms and collect all the tea varieties.
- See all the swords of the world.
- Have a New Year’s Eve countdown in Times Square.
- See the fireworks over Sydney Opera House.
- Spend Earth hour under the Eiffel Tower.
Have an action scene in a movie.
- Do an underwater photo shoot.
- Talk to a stranger daily for an entire month.
- Be a vegan for a year.
- Be good at yoga. (Currently a beginner)
- Receive one post card from all the countries in the world.
- Dive in all 5 oceans.
- Swim with narwhals.
- Walk with penguins.
- See 100 sea horses and sea dragons.
- Visit Galápagos Island.
Win a grant for a personal project. Meet a member of the Costeau family.
- Visit NASA space station.
- Earn my first million by 40.
- Live together with a nomadic family for a month in Mongolia.
- Fly a plane.
- Take photos of all the national costumes.
Meet Sylvia Earl
- Own my own sailboat.
- Visit all this unusual beaches: http://whenonearth.net/24-unusual-beaches-youve-never-heard/