Should I call it luck or blessing? 2016 definitely went by fast! I had a lot of meaningful experience but here are my top 10 ( in no particular order)
- Seeing three whalesharks in the wild.
- Meeting inspiring people fighting for our planet from different countries.
- Having constant supporters in work (A SPACE Tribe) and life (my family, friends and Lucas).
- Being given the chance to lead A SPACE Cebu.
- Meeting crazy and interesting people that break stereotypes during Geeks on A Beach and making them dance like no one was watching.
- Making a big dream come true for one girl and winning another crown for Philippines.
- Getting the chance to start a small green business.
- Meeting inspiring creators in science and arts.
- Getting the opportunity to talk and influence people to be better and to be brave.
- Despite finding out that I have stomach issues and a hiatal hernia, it was not a terminal diagnosis. I get to stay for 2017 and beyond!
Although a lot of negative things have happened across the globe, I celebrate these small victories for these remind me that there is still hope. Bright spots are here to stay long enough to make sure each day there is a reason to smile. 2017 I’m ready for you! 😉